Win A Trip to Provence!
Enjoy a customized, unique, behind-the-scenes stay in Provence. Get insider access to off-the-beaten-path spots that satisfy your curiosity and your cravings, including stunning Provençal markets, perched villages, Roman ruins, chateaux, galleries, shopping, art, and breathtaking sights. Raffle winner will be chosen on April 22, 2017 at the Dazzle Mad Hot Ballroom.
See below for other ways to support Young Audiences.
Raffle proceeds support arts education for children
$100 ticket. Only 300 tickets will be sold
Drawing will be held April 22, 2017 at Dazzle Mad Hot Ballroom, a benefit for Young Audiences New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania
The winner may choose from any of these dates*
(*Dates subject to availability at time of booking. Please notify Bliss Travels as early as possible of your preferred dates.)
- May 20-25, 2017 (poppy season) - 1 room remaining
- June 15-20, 2017 (lavender season)
- June 24-29, 2017 (lavender season) -1 room remaining
- October, 7-12, 2017 (grape harvest)
- May, 2018 dates to be announced by 6/1
- June 16-21, 2018
*Terms: Mention DAZZLE when reserving to get this donation for YA. Donation will be made in the purchaser's honor. Trip must be purchased by April 22, 2017. Travel can be a private, fully custom trip or any trip on our website for any available date.
The Raffle's winner receives:
A 6 day/5 night custom vacation in Provence that includes:
- Private pick up and drop off at Avignon train station (single meeting point and time for group) for the transfer to/from our inn.
- 5 nights lodging in stunning Medieval village in a private inn (beautiful rooms, a/c, wifi, private garden, panoramic views, pool & more)
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more
- Every trip is customized for the travelers who attend. So each excursion, menu and event is planned with your preferences in mind!
- Three 6 hour (usually 10-4pm) private sightseeing excursions with chauffeur driven car/van, guide and translation (excursions include stunning Provençal markets, perched villages, Roman ruins, chateaux, galleries/shopping, art and breathtaking sights too numerous to mention).
- At least 1 wine tasting event including Chateauneuf du Pape and other top Cote du Rhone wines
- One, 3 course gourmet welcome dinner with custom menu and local wines
- Three, 3 course gourmet lunches (including custom venues and exclusive access experiences and a traditional four course Provencal country lunch in a remote country inn).
- Specially chosen wines with all included meals
- Private guide for all excursions and on site planner to help customize your trip. For trips of 12 there are 2 full time planners/guides
No Bliss Travels trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip has a unique schedule
Learn more about our trips: Visit our FAQ page.
Exclusions: Airfare, train travel to/from Avignon TGV (we are happy to arrange tickets for travelers), any food, drink or excursions not mentioned above or in your specific itinerary.
Terms and conditions below.
We travel to many wonderful places. Have a look at some of the great trips we offer:
Restrictions and Deadlines
This prize cannot be extended beyond the offered travel dates. All travelers are required to sign our standard release/waiver and understand that should they fail to sign, then travel services cannot be provided. Travel on the above dates is offered based upon availability so we encourage people to book early. Trip prize is not refundable but it is transferrable for same confirmed date (or prior to confirming a date) to a different party (some fees may accrue for change of person if the reservation has already been booked). Prize may not be redeemed for cash.
Contact us for more details or to book your trip.
See important terms and conditions here.
Contact us for supplemental pricing if you wish to also include specialty wine tastings, private cooking lessons with a Michelin starred chef, photography or other customized activities in Provence or extra days elsewhere in France.