Tuscany Weddings, 2017*
Exact pricing will depend upon the dates and our availability, and can vary dramatically depending upon the dates.
Wedding in Florence and other Tuscan locations
Venue: stunning view of Florence and the river or in a private walled garden, center of Florence, in a private home (up to 18 for ceremony or 12 for dinner)
- Private room for ceremony and dinner and includes:
- Custom ceremony
- Photographer during ceremony and 2 hours reception
- Prosecco toast
- Three course dinner
- Live music, 3-4 musicians
- Candlelight table decoration and white linens
- Welcome aperitif on arrival day or the day before wedding
- Planner present for both days to oversee the included events
Prices in Florence: from $15,500 to $25,000, quote based upon 15 attendees and lower end is based upon October and other late fall dates, or early April.
Prices in Tuscan countryside, in hill villages: same price range, but add the following:
- Transportation to/from countryside for group, from $600
- Supplements officiant and photographer, add $500 each
- Live music limited to 2-3 musicians
Italian Riviera, near Portofino:
- Sea view ceremony and dinner, private venue OR
- Country villa setting, with garden ceremony
- Custom ceremony
- Photographer during ceremony and 2 hours of reception
- Prosecco toast
- Three course cinner
- Music (recorded playlist), room for dancing
- Candlelight and white linen decoration
Prices for Portofino area: from $15,000 in May and September, and from $19,000 during summer season.
Lodging and Guest Arrangements in Florence (minimum 4-5 rooms required for above quote)
Per person, lodging, we offer 2 options in Florence,
- Luxury Palazzo (with private salons, suites and garden) or
- beautiful more moderate inn, with historic decor, great central location
*We can offer both so that guests have choices.
Included in price:
- accommodations for 4 nights
- All lodging is luxurious and boutique
- Full, and excellent service
- luxury bedding and bath products
- in room complimentary mini bars in most locales
(Note: Often we take over the property and provide extras such as special aperitif hours)
- aperitif each day (in Florence), aperitif offered as welcome apero or farewell apero in countryside
- a welcome private walking tour by our own private guide
Per person/double occupancy prices are variable without dates.
- From $1,000 to $1,500 (inn price) per person double occupancy, date dependent (Florence)
- From $1,500 to $1,800 (luxury palace price) per person double occupancy, date dependent (Florence or Portofino area)
- From $1,300-$1,400 per person double occupancy (Tuscan hill village), and includes transportation 1 time to/from Florence train station per 6 people.
Proposal based upon 15 attendees (different numbers are possible) and a minimum of 4- 5 rooms booked for guests, depending upon the location. Contact us for smaller or larger groups.
Price per child 5 and under: $600 +/-
Under 2 years old, please request price.
Note: Some rooms are triples and can accommodate a family with children. Room photos below.
Note: Rooms must be guaranteed, and the wedding deposit will first go to cover any empty rooms.
Prices based upon a minimum of 5-6 rooms
Option to add on, at additional cost:
- Post wedding brunch or lunch in Florentine restaurant or on a day trip to Chianti, in a vineyard.
- Includes round trip private transportation to/from the meal with private driver
- planner and translation present for meal
- special 3 course meal, of top quality served with top local wines
Price: Approximately $100-$200 per adult, minimum 10 adults.
Private wine tasting event. A 2-3 hour event
- includes private venue for tasting
- 6-9 top wines from all over France, including Chateauneuf du Pape, Burgundy and Bordeaux
- Tasting can be educational, blind or without comment as you prefer (we can have someone lead it or not)
- appetizers for pairing with wines (light meal)
Price: $100 per person. Minimum 10 people required in Florence, $150 per person in Tuscan countryside (and will be private in a top wine venue)
- Private tours with transportation to other villages and sightseeing
Recommendation: Additional items should be offered once guests have booked lodging and they can sign up as they like. We manage all of that, providing additional travel options, additional nights, and additional sightseeing. The Bride and Groom needn't do anything other than book their wedding events and their room.
Prices vary by date and by size of event. Availability is only confirmed upon deposit. Refund is issued only for lack of availability or failure to meet the specific quote.
Payment terms: Initial good faith deposit of $500, after which, venue names are released and wedding restaurant chosen. Then 30% is due. Second payment of 30% is due usually 6 months in advance. Final payment due minimum 90 days in advance. All other policies for payment are outlined in our contract and release.
All travelers must sign standard release and Bliss Travels contract.
Inclusions: Everything stated as included in the estimated prices.
Exclusions: airfare, anything stated at "optional". Train tickets.