gerges - Nelson Wedding
SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 5, 2017
Your magical journey begins here!
Sally and Mike have planned a magical wedding and reception and a wonderful travel experience for you! They invite you to be their guests for the following included travel and activities from September 30th, 2017 to October 5th, 2017.
Included in your invitation are the following travel plans, lodging, meals and activities:
- Private transport from Marseilles Train or Airport to the the Chateau de Cassis in Cassis France. (1 transfer per 5/6 people)
- 2 nights lodging in Chateau de Cassis (September 30 to October 2
- Daily breakfasts
- Welcome wine and cheese reception September 30 (details to follow)
- Privately guided walking tour of the village (details to follow)
- 1 hour boat tour of the famous cliffs and inlets
- Ceremony and reception on October 1st, 2017
- Private group transfer to the stunning Luberon region of Provence
- 3 nights luxury inn and gourmet breakfasts
- Welcome aperitif and dinner on arrival night
- Two customized excursions in Provence, one each day.
- Each included driver, guide and an itinerary of sites, hiking, art or culture.
- Group transfer (1 per 5/6 guests to Avignon train station or Marseille airport for departure
As part of this wonderful trip, Wendy Jaeger of Bliss Travels and Sherryl Dabbs of Destination Weddings will assist you with any of the following things
- Direct help and direct consultations so that all of your travel related and event related questions can be answered:
- Advice on flights and trains
Pre/Post Wedding Week Travel Package
In addition to the items that Sally and Mike have included, Bliss Travels has prepared a pre and post Wedding week travel package. This package can be purchased in part or in full and can be changed to accommodate special requests or different trip lengths. Just ask us!
Arrive in Paris 2 days early to beat the jet lag and see the sites!
- Arrive September 28, 2017
- Our planning services including:
- bookings and confirmations of all included items
- payment of all included items
- custom written itinerary
- restaurant and "see on your own" recommendations for the dates included in your package
- 2 night stay, boutique centrally located hotel **
- Private transfer (1 per 4 people) to Paris hotel for check in
- Private walking tour of the major sites of Paris or market tour with tastings
- Tickets to a 1 hour Seine river cruise
- 4-5 hour, privately guided Versailles excursion (includes, taxi, train, private guide and all admissions)**
- Private transfer (1 per 4-6 people) to Gare de Lyon train station on September 30
- Train to Marseille!
Price: $750 per person double room for the above inclusions.
$220 solo supplement.
Arrive September 29th in Paris:
Includes all of the above except those items above that are starred (**). This is a one night trip that does not include the excursion to Versailles. It is subject to the same terms and limitations for transfers.
Priced $425 per person/double room. $110 solo supplement.
Rooms subject to availability and not guaranteed until booked. Pricing guaranteed until Feb 26, 2017.
Rooms or spots are not held until deposit is received. Deposit $250 per person due to hold either pre trip or post trip. $500 for both pre and post trip.
Final payments due: June 1, 2017
See contract/release for terms.
Post Wedding Travel, October 5th to 7th or beyond
- Extra night in Provence inn (October 5-6)
- Gourmet breakfast
- Day trip: excursion to Pont du Gard the Roman Aqueduct or Isle sur la Sorgue the largest Antiques market in France (outside of Paris). Includes private driver, guide and touring
- This extra day allows for a wider ranging day trip that really exposes you to something unique in Provence
- Train to Paris October 6th
- Private transfer to hotel
- 1 night in Paris
- 1 private 2 hour walking tour (choices Louvre, Left Bank, WWII Paris history, the Marais, or Art). Minimum 4-5 people per tour
- Option: (if you are doing the pre trip also and wish to substitute the above walking tour for an excursion outside of Paris to Reims Champagne, we will do so at no additional cost (train tickets/taxis not included).*** Minimum 4-5 people.
- Transfers to airport.(1 per 4/5 people)
***We feel that there is easily more to see and do in Paris than you can see during both the post trip and pre trip. However, for those of you who'd like to "branch out" more, we offer these suggestions.
Prices based upon minimum 4-5 guests and based upon 2 people/rooms: $675 per person for all inclusions, 2 nights. Subject to availability. Prices guaranteed until Feb 27, 2017.
$220 solo supplement
$250 per person deposit due to hold a spot for this segment. $500 per person to hold pre and post trip.
Final payments due June 1, 2017.
See contract release for terms.
To book this or any other travel package, or for custom travel information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sally and Mike, Wedding Travel and include any other travel information you might need.
If you would like to arrange any group activities or events before or after the wedding dates, please contact us. We'd be happy to arrange group meals and tours, as well as the pre and post wedding travel outlined below (subject to availability).