women only! Provence & Mediterranean
June 13-19 or 20, 2019 Lavender Season
Looking for another date? See our May page. May 6-11, 2019 now open for booking.
Starting at $4,950* pp/dbl occupancy for 8 days and 7 nights.
Solo room supplement: $1000*
It is lavender season and time for mouthwatering produce, overflowing Provençal Markets, boat rides in the Mediterranean and wine tastings from the region and all around France. It's our first all girls' trip. Co-led by Nancy Yeomans this Bliss Travels trip has a focus on foods, markets, wines and the seaside: Maximum of 8-12 women. We customize meals and wines, and even activities. So, if you want to have “insider” experiences, and see and do things most tourists never get the chance to, then join us!
More About This Trip
This is a 8 day/7 night trip is customized, all new places, just for women, and includes all luxury lodging (luxury inn and castle), daily gourmet breakfasts at your leisure, all of the listed excursions, multiple wine tastings and gourmet dining:
Each trip is customized. All excursions are new. The inclusions are outlined below.
- Private pick up and drop off at Avignon train station (single meeting point and time for group) for the transfer to/from Provence
- 4 nights (June 13 to 17) lodging in stunning Medieval village in a private inn (beautiful rooms, a/c, wifi, private garden, panoramic views, pool & more) and 3 nights (June 17 to 20, possible to leave 19th) in a castle along the Mediterranean with sea views, private terraces and pool.
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more
- Gourmet welcome dinner with wine tasting.
- Excursion in Provence with village visit and a private wine tasting in the cellar of a collector, including a private lunch.
- Day at a top market, tour, tasting, music and fun.
- Sunday in Provence and a feast with a walk in the country.
- Provencal cooking lesson possible.
- June 17: Private transfer to the mediterranean (private driver and van) for the group.
- Day trip on a private boat with skipper, picnic, rose and swimming or sunning in the inlets and at secluded beaches. (This is a spectacular day you cannot miss!)
- Evening of Bouillabaisse. the real deal!
- Lunch or dinner at a top gastronomic bistro with sea views
- A seaside market day, hike and group picnic on one of the cliffs.
- Private transfer to Marseille airport or train station (1 per 2-4 people).
This trip will have multiple wine tastings, two top market experiences, an option to have a cooking lesson, new venues and new villages as well as top foodie experiences and off menu dining.
*Lodging in the castle can be double room or suite. Suite lodging and solo lodging increase the price. Exact pricing is determined by date of departure (19th or 20th) and whether you are sharing a room, sharing a suite or have chosen a solo room or suite.
No trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
Paris can be added before or after for those wishing to extend their trip.
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Airfare not included. Train travel not included (but can be booked for you.)
Book Your Trip
Contact us for more details or to book your trip.
See important terms and conditions here.
Solo travelers supplement is payable separately.
Contact us for supplemental pricing if you wish to also include specialty wine tastings, private cooking lessons with a Michelin starred chef, photography or other customized activities in Provence or extra days elsewhere in France.