April 30 to May 5 or
May 28 to June 2, 2018
Add on days in Paris or Burgundy
Starting at $2,975 pp/dbl occupancy.
Our trips are small, personalized and interesting. They are a nice balance between having a set itinerary (so you know what to expect) and a spontaneous flare that you might get if you just ventured out on your own. The big difference is that we go to places that most tourists don't know about or need to know a local for access and we do it in groups of 4-12 people, maximum.
More About This Trip
This is a private trip, fully customized and can include 5 nights in Provence. Options are:
- Private pick up and drop off at Avignon train station (single meeting point and time for group) for the transfer to/from Provence
- 5 nights lodging in stunning Medieval village in a private inn (beautiful rooms, a/c, wifi, private garden, panoramic views, pool & more)
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more
- Every trip is customized for the travelers who attend. So each excursion, menu and event is based upon our travelers' preferences
- Any number of sightseeing excursions with chauffeur driven car/van, guide and translation (excursions included stunning Provençal markets, perched villages, Roman ruins, chateaux, galleries/shopping, art and stunning sights too numerous to mention).
- At least 1 wine tasting event including Chateauneuf du Pape wines. Other wine tastings available.
- 3 course gourmet welcome dinner with custom menu and local wines
- 3 course gourmet lunches (including custom venues and exclusive access experiences, and including at least one 4 course country lunch in a remote country inn)
- Specially chosen wines with all included meals
- Private guide for all excursions and on site planner to help customize your trip. For trips of 12 there are 2 full time planners/guides
- Option to add on a special dining experience with a Michelin starred chef in his kitchen, and a tasting menu to follow OR to have an al fresco lunch on the back porch of a home of a Michelin starred chef!
No trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
The above is a general overview of our possible inclusions. This trip is private. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Airfare not included.
Do you all have to agree on what you most want to do each day?
Do you have a significant other or traveling companion who isn't so into wine tasting or photography or hiking or whatever it is you most like to do? Maybe you are more interested in Provencal markets or shopping or museums than photography. Maybe you just want to visit Provence in the spring and try a bit of everything! No problem. Our trips always have a mix of people and we accommodate their special interests. We want everyone who comes to have an enjoyable time and a customized experience. That's why we only take small groups of under 12 people -- and for trips of 10-12 people we have two trip leaders so that there are always choices of what to do.
We have a professional photographer traveling with us! Want low key tips? A private photography session of "you" in Provence? A custom book of your trip? All of that is possible. Just ask us! You can even take our "photography track" if this interests you. (see The Photography Option for more details)
Book Your Trip
See important terms and conditions here.
Solo travelers supplement is payable separately.
Contact us for supplemental pricing if you wish to also include specialty wine tastings, private cooking lessons with a Michelin starred chef, photography or other customized activities in Provence or extra days elsewhere in France.