June 15-20, 2017 (2 rooms left)
June 24-29, 2017 (sold out)
BOOK NOW FOR 2018: JUNE 16-21, 2018
(with option to extend days in Paris or Barcelona)
Starting at $3,150 pp/dbl occ
It is lavender season. Time for mouthwatering produce, overflowing Provençal Markets, festivals like Bastille Day, the Tour de France, lavender, bull fights, concert series and Mediterranean beach trips. Look at one of our outstanding festival itineraries or culinary vacations, or create your own for your private group. We make a vacation in Provence easy and special. We take a maximum of 8-12 people. We do not use buses and do not have rigid schedules. We customize meals and wines, and even activities. So, if you want to have “insider” experiences, and see and do things most tourists never get the chance to, then join us!
More About This Trip
This is a 6 day/5 night trip and includes:
- Private pick up and drop off at Avignon train station (single meeting point and time for group) for the transfer to/from Provence
- 5 nights lodging in stunning Medieval village in a private inn (beautiful rooms, a/c, wifi, private garden, panoramic views, pool & more)
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more
- Every trip is customized for the travelers who attend. So each excursion, menu and event is based upon our travelers' preferences
- Three 6 hour (usually 10-4pm) private sightseeing excursions with chauffeur driven car/van, guide and translation (excursions included stunning Provençal markets, perched villages, Roman ruins, chateaux, galleries/shopping, art and stunning sights too numerous to mention).
- At least 1 wine tasting event including Chateauneuf du Pape wines
- One, 3 course gourmet welcome dinner with custom menu and local wines
- Three, 3 course gourmet lunches (including custom venues and exclusive access experiences, and including at least one 4 course country lunch in a remote country inn)
- Specially chosen wines with all included meals
- Private guide for all excursions and on site planner to help customize your trip. For trips of 12 there are 2 full time planners/guides
- Option to add on a special dining experience with a Michelin starred chef in his kitchen, and a tasting menu to follow OR to have an al fresco lunch on the back porch of a home of a Michelin starred chef!
No trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Airfare not included.
Book Your Trip
Contact us for more details or to book your trip.
See important terms and conditions here.
Solo travelers supplement is payable separately.
Contact us for supplemental pricing if you wish to also include specialty wine tastings, private cooking lessons with a Michelin starred chef, photography or other customized activities in Provence or extra days elsewhere in France.