Spain....and the Mediterranean July, 2018
Barcelona and the Catalonian Coast
Prices start at $3,275 per person/double room.
Solo supplement $600
Sample Itinerary: Privately guided tours of Gaudi's masterpiece, the Gothic quarter, El Born, and amazing tapas and market experiences. Wine, dine and experience a culinary, wine trip in the stunning city of Barcelona. Day trips to the Mediterranean and wine regions.
Additional Provence trips Summer 2017:
June 16-21, 2018 trip: View the trip here. Option to add on days along the Mediterranean or in Paris.
More About This Trip
This is a 6 day/5 night trip and includes:
- Private pick up at Barcelona train station or airport
- 5 nights lodging in Barcelona, luxury property (option to add on nights along the Mediterranean on the Spanish or French coast in small arts villages
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, meats and fish, yogurts, cereals and more
- Every trip is customized for the travelers who attend. So each excursion, menu and event is based upon our travelers' preferences
- Daily private sightseeing excursions with chauffeur driven car/van or privately guided walking tours. No commercial tours. No cookie cutter itineraries. Excursions include:
- Privately guided visit to Sagrada Familia, no lines (really), special guide
- Private walking tours of the stunning El Born and Gothic Quarters with our own history and art expert
- Spanish wine tasting and personal market tour, privately guided and filled with treats
- Day trip to one of the best little beach towns in the area including exclusive extras
- At least 1 wine tasting of top wines
- Second gourmet meal each day, custom menus and off menu specialties, including a specially prepared tapas menu of 8+ courses, paellas and other gourmet treats
- High level wines specially chosen by us will be served with all included meals
- Private guide for all excursions and on site planner to help customize your trip. For trips of 12 there are 2 full time planners/guides
- Option to add on days in Provence, and unique dining experience with a Michelin starred chef in his kitchen, and a tasting menu to follow OR to have an al fresco lunch on the back porch of a home of a Michelin starred chef!
No trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Airfare not included.
Book Your Trip Now!
Deposit of $1,000 per person to hold and guarantee your room.
See important terms and conditions here.
Solo travelers supplement is payable separately.
Contact us for supplemental pricing if you wish to also include specialty wine tastings, private cooking lessons with a Michelin starred chef, photography or other customized activities in Provence or extra days elsewhere in France.