Experience Paris year round (dates subject to availability, and prices fluctuate with dates). We can provide a custom itinerary and periodic guides or a fully guided experience. Your time in Paris can be as short as 2 days or as long as 2 weeks. You tell us! We design it!
For Paris over the holidays, see our trip here or plan your own!
Below are some general ideas:
Included: Custom trip planning services and written itinerary for 5 nights in Paris, Left Bank boutique hotel lodging, daily breakfasts, custom designed private tours as described below, museum admissions, gourmet dining, tastings and wines. Plus, assistance with dinner reservations and suggestions for independent sightseeing.
Price: from $2,400 per person/dbl occ
Sample Itinerary (with private guide)
- Day 1 10:30-12:30pm, private orientation walking tour of the major sites of Paris followed by a 3 course lunch with wines at a gastronomic bistro. 2:30-3:30pm guided visit through one of the impressionist museums. Evening on your own
- Day 2 10:30-12:30pm, privately guided walking tour of the Left Bank. This is a morning filled with history and lore. Explore everything from St Sulpice to St Germain. Visit ancient passageways and the Luxembourg gardens. Enjoy a tasting lunch at a Michelin starred restaurant, paired with wines. Afternoon and evening on your own. (Option to visit the Louvre or other museum. Admission included.)
- Days 3 and 4 Days on your own. Option to add on private shopping tour, and/or a day trip to Versailles (additional cost).
- Day 5 10:30-12:30pm Privately guided tour of one of the local markets. We'll take you around the markets, introduce you to the best products and gourmet treats and help you to shop for your springtime picnic lunch. We provide the market tastings and the wines!
- Day 6 Return to U.S.
Paris long weekends and "add ons" anytime.
Three or four nights in Paris. Specialty dining. Privately led custom walking tours.
- Custom trip planning services
- Written itinerary for your trip to Paris
- Left Bank boutique hotel lodging (3 nights)
- Daily breakfasts
- 2 custom designed private tours of Paris (including major sites and the Left Bank or the Marais or WWII history...)
- museum admissions (2 days)
- 2 gourmet dining experiences (one in gastro bistro, one in top Michelin rated restaurant -both with wines)
- assistance with dinner reservations and suggestions for independent sightseeing.
We can arrange private car transfers and other extras as well.
Prices start at $1,800 pp/dbl occ
Special "add ons" in Paris for travelers on our Provence Trips
When you come on one of our Provence 5-Night vacations you can add on 2 nights (or more) in Paris (one before departure to Provence and one after, or 2 before departure). We can create a custom experience for you that includes:
- 2 additional nights in Paris, Left Bank boutique hotel of 5, 4 or 3+ stars
- 2 full breakfasts or continental breakfasts
- 3 course gourmet meal by one of Paris' top chefs with specially chosen menu and wines or a private Chateauneuf du Pape and Burgundy wine tasting with gourmet tapas possible
- 2 hour privately guided walking tour in Paris on arrival day
- Roundtrip hotel/train transfers by private car/van
- First class train travel to/from Provence
- Gourmet picnic as you ride down to Provence, including carefully chosen wines
- Sightseeing info and planning
Price from : $1,400 to $2,000 per person/dbl occupancy for clients attending one of our Provence trips. Prices are flexible to meet your needs and your budget. Are you looking for a luxury experience or one that's more basic? You tell us!