"My family and I spent Christmas week in Paris with Bliss Travels... It was our first time in Paris and it could not have been more magical! Bliss provided the perfect, intimate experience we were looking for...and catered to all of our needs! " (M.M Austin/Houston, TX --repeat travelers)
Paris over the holidays!
These are independent vacations. No groups.
"Luxury on the Left Bank" 2018.
- 5 nights luxury Left Bank hotel (superior or deluxe room)
- Welcome bottle of Champagne to help you celebrate!
- Daily breakfasts
- Private car transfers between CDG and hotel (roundtrip)
- Bliss Travels gift bag
- Custom designed and privately guided 2 hour walking tour of any part of Paris that interests you (orientation, Left Bank, Marais, the "islands", the markets, or privately guided visit to the Louvre or d'Orsay).
- A holiday pastry and chocolate (or other food) tour of Paris: 2 hours of shop and market visits, tasting the best seasonal treats!
Prices: $1,900 to $2,800 per person/double occupancy depending upon dates, room type and availability.
Some people say they like to snuggle up at home for the holidays. But those people haven’t come to Paris with us! Paris literally sparkles over the holidays. The entire city is filled with decorated trees. The sparkling Eiffel Tower takes on new meaning. Museums beckon. Markets line major boulevards and squares.
In December, specialty treats abound. Truffles, chocolates, foie gras, scallops and oysters, Champagne, delicate and intricate desserts…We love to lead an "off the beaten track" pastry and chocolate tastings of the tip top of each sort of pastry. But, if you want to do it on your own, the Los Angeles Times has a few pastry hints for you too.
So, put some sparkle into your holidays and visit Paris for New Year's.
Watch a holiday video of Paris
Paris, customized for your group: Come for a long weekend or explore Paris in-depth for a week. We can make it happen.
Available year around. We have a variety of trip lengths and price ranges are available for you. Contact Wendy for more details.
To learn more about Paris, see Wikipedia's online overview.