Add on the Mediterranean
Stay in a real 1,000 year old castle or boutique hotel overlooking a Provençal fishing village and summer resort. Lounge at the pool, or tour the town. Spend time swimming in the crystal clear warm waters of the Mediterranean. Enjoy a private boat ride through the turquoise inlets of the Mediterranean.
Priced from $1,000 per person
Return to Paris (or go on to your next destination).
Contact us for more details.
One Time Only, One-of-a-kind Trip to
Spanish & French Mediterranean
Only August 10th-17th, 2015
Starting at $5,800 pp/dbl occ
This is a 7 night/8 day night trip that includes:
- 2 nights in Barcelona;
- luxury property
- center of town walking distance to Boqueria market and Mediterranean
- 4 nights luxury lodging in a picture perfect French Mediterranean village within minutes of the sea, surrounded by vineyards
- Choice of deluxe rooms or suites
- Property has pool and private garden
- located in the center of a charming Provencal village
- Michelin starred chef
- Spa services
- 1 (or more) nights in a cliff top castle on the seaside, in a port village of Provence.
- This is the real thing -not a "hotel" that looks like a castle! Magnificent views, updated charm, real antiques, all housed in a 1000 year old structure that once stopped invaders from entering France. (limited space)
In addition to the above lodging this trip also includes:
- Private pick up at Barcelona airport and drop off at Marseille airport or train station (single time for group)
- Private tour (with our own art history guide) of Gaudi's masterpiece, Sagrada Familia. No lines!
- Option to visit to the Boqueria market in Barcelona
- A private party with gourmet Tapas and wines in Barcelona
- Day trip to the stunning Spanish seaside village of Sitges where you can choose to enjoy the beaches, visit the old town and/or indulge in a gourmet seaside lunch, sangria included!
- Private transfer to Barcelona airport for flight to France
- Flight to France not included but will be arranged by Bliss Travels (expect cost to be under $200)
- Private transfer from French airport to hotel
- Daily gourmet breakfasts of fresh baked breads and pastries, local fruits, artisan jams, locally made cheeses, yogurts, cereals and more (in France)
- Private car transfer and ferry boat roundtrip to a tiny private island for a beach day trip
- Picnic lunch and wines included
- Wine tasting of top Bandol wines
- 4 course gourmet dinner on the terrace of the home of a Michelin starred chef....a custom dining experience.
- A day "at the beach" with private beach chairs on a stunning crescent beach. Included in this day is an elegant lunch of lobster, salads, and your choice of desserts served al fresco, at an award winning beachside restaurant.
- Option to visit the Provencal markets
- Transfer by private car/van to a castle in a nearby Provencal port village
- Private boat tour of the Mediterranean cliffs with foods, wines and swimming.
- Option to add 1-2 more nights.
- Every trip is customized for the travelers who attend. So each excursion, menu and event is based upon our travelers' preferences.
- Private guide for all excursions and on site planner to help customize your trip. For trips of 12 there are 2 full time planners/guides
No trip is larger than 10-12 people. No big groups. No buses.
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Air transportation to Europe and between countries not included. Bliss can help you make arrangements, but does not include tickets in pricing.
Book now. Contact email@example.com to hold your room. This trip is limited in size.